- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 Yearly
If you like seeing a project through to completion, we might have the role for you. Our dynamic homebuilding company is looking for an experienced Construction Superintendent to plan and manage our projects. You’ll be in charge of managing general contractors, hiring subcontractors, and maintaining safety and compliance at the construction site. We are looking for someone with 5 years of construction field experience and a passion for managing others. If you excel in leadership roles, relish the thought of checking off every item on the punch list, and are adept at overseeing large projects, apply now!Compensation:
$65,000+ yearly DOEResponsibilities:
- Provide continuity of an excellent customer experience through construction
- Manage the construction timeline and schedule for 10-15 homes at one time using company construction software
- Review the plans and specifications for each home and ensure construction is completed per those documents
- Coordinate with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure timely completion of activities
- Communicate with customers as their main point of contact throughout the home’s construction
- Punch out homes at various stages of construction to identify subcontractor errors and plan problems
- Identify errors in construction or plans and communicate with management and customer
- Process change orders and ensure they are communicated with subcontractors
- Review invoices for completed work and identifies items to be back-charged to other subcontractors
- Facilitate customer meetings during construction including home visits, electrical walk-through, and the homeowner orientation
- Maintain job site cleanliness and upkeep
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Related Field Preferred
Experience: 2-4 Years of Related Experience
- Great customer service skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Advanced construction knowledge, including scheduling skills
- Strong basic computer skills in applicable programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Joyner Homes is a growing home builder in Greenfield, Indiana. Building in 7 counties around Central Indiana, we focus on building "Character Rich" homes with features such as built-ins, exposed beams, and cozy spaces that also incorporate "Smart Design" through efficient space planning, modern technology, energy efficiency, and livability.
Our Core Values:
- Work Hard. Play Hard. We get it done, but we value time and flexibility for family balance.
- Learn Your Story. We are community-engaged with small-town values.
- Do It Better. We are motivated by an underdog mentality and will always continue improving.
- Do It Right. We do what is right with integrity, no matter the cost.
ConstructionView all jobs at Joyner Homes