Joydrive (joydrive.com) is changing the way people buy or lease their cars. We are the first online store offering customers a 100% digital solution to buy new and used cars from dealerships, including a customer’s trade-in, financing and home delivery. We want to make car buying enjoyable again! With financing and trade-ins built directly into the mobile-friendly platform, home delivery in as fast as one day, and a five-day return period, customers experience a seamless, transparent, and worry-free purchasing transaction all handled by licensed professionals.
We have a dynamic culture of continuous improvement and work collaboratively in an educational environment to develop excellence in our products, service, and customer experience. Everything we do is founded on having a great team and a culture of growth.
We've been featured in multiple major press:
- TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/2019/06/12/the-future-of-car-ownership-building-an-online-dealership
- GeekWire: https://www.geekwire.com/2019/joydrive-raises-cash-reaches-14-states-startup-aims-move-car-buying-experience-online/
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkiley5/2018/07/25/new-companies-are-trying-to-disrupt-the-painful-process-of-buying-a-new-or-used-car/
We are looking for a Customer Support & Dealer Relationship Specialist to join our growing team who can provide excellent support experience to Joydrive’s dealership partners and their customers in person and via phone, chat, and email support channels. You’ll work with our existing customer support team in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment to advocate and be a representative for consumers who have questions and need help in an experience that is forever changing the way people buy cars from dealerships. You will be the voice of the brand to both customers and dealership partners, and excellent experiences on Joydrive starts with you.
While the Customer Relationship is a key part of the role, the Dealer Relationship part of the role drives the entire customer experience. You’ll provide personal and team-based training for our dealership partners. You’ll coach our dealership partners to acquire and maintain the knowledge and skills they need to operate on the Joydrive to provide customers purchasing vehicles on the platform the most enjoyable car-buying experience they’ve had. You may perform other roles within the team too, whether it’s building reports or assisting team members.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment (phone, email, online chat, social media, or in person) and resolve questions or concerns with understanding and empathy.
- Working on the customers' behalf to resolve any issues and or concerns and going the extra mile when needed
- Helping train new dealership partners using established best practices
- Coach and mentor on an ongoing basis dealership partners so that they provide optimum customer experience
- Consult and provide feedback that helps improve dealership partner performance
- Displaying passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated vehicle purchase
- 1 or more years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, professionally and confidently with all customers and dealership partners to make their usage of the Joydrive platform better
- Having a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that communications (calls, texts, etc.) must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
- An intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Being comfortable with ongoing learning of new technology/processes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior automotive dealership experience is a plus
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
Compensation and Benefits
This position will be full time. Schedule is somewhat negotiable but will require weekends and some evenings to offer an optimal service experience to our customers. This position will be primarily based out of our downtown Seattle headquarters but will have the flexibility for remote work. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and vision.