- Paid Time Off
- Start Date: Immediately
- End Date: One-year commitment preferred
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 2:30-6:30 or 3p-7p
- Child Info: almost 4-year-old girl
- Location: SW Rochester
SW Rochester family seeking afternoon support for their young daughter with Cerebral Palsy- she does use braces when walking. The ideal candidate is CPR/First Aid certified with experience in Speech Therapy and has a good understanding of developmental growth. Their daughter attends school in the mornings, comes home for lunch and a nap, then the family is ready for individualized support, and attention.
Are you someone who enjoys being organized, creating a special bond with a child, and making a family’s life a little easier? Then this is the job for you! Spend your afternoon/evening with this wonderful little girl and occasionally supporting the family for a date night would be ideal! Apply today to get started at your next favorite job.
What You Will be Doing:
- Engaging in age-appropriate activities
- Support developmental play and stimulation
- Light housework (tidy up messes made)
- Occasional snack and light meal prep for family
What You Need For This Job:
- Caregiving experience (special needs, speech therapy ex ideal)
- CPR/First Aid experience (certification required)
- Clean background screen
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Clear communication skills
- Responsible. Reliable and timely
Who we are:
Jovie of Rochester is a unique, locally owned franchise that strives to make a positive impact on our community by Building Stronger Families®! We are a female-owned small business managed by a team of hard-working individuals with strong goals to leave a lasting impression on every employee and family we work with. We are dedicated to building a team of fun, reliable, and accomplished individuals that want to join us in our efforts to provide the best possible childcare our community has to offer!
What’s In It for You:
- Paid orientation, professional development, and training
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Raised based on tenure and performance
- Bi-Weekly direct deposit paycheck
- Staffing manager available to you for ongoing support and resources
- Pre-screened families and quality work environments
- Personally matched families to ensure the right fit
- Additional hours as requested via our Sitter Service
Are you ready to start a fun, flexible and rewarding job? Do you want to spend your days making a positive and lasting impact on children and our community? We’re excited and ready to meet you!
Powered by JazzHR
Jovie of MN NC SC TNRochester, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.