Full Time & Part-Time Sitters Needed - Hingham
- $19 to $22 Hourly
Jovie of Concord, Newton, Wellesley, Metrowest, South Shore, and Rhode Island hiring creative, energetic, responsible and outgoing contract full-time and part-time sitters to care for local families in our community!
If you enjoy working with children and spending time outdoors, building forts, creating art projects, and imaginary play - a sitter job with our team is for you! Make a difference in a child’s life, do work that matters, and make connections. You’ll help support families by providing fun and exceptional in-home childcare. Apply today to join our amazing sitter team.
You enter your availability to care for families, we handle the scheduling for you. You will care for families within a 30 mile radius of your home. We are looking for caregivers in the following areas and surrounding cities: Hingham- Cohasset, Scituate, Norwell and more!
Hourly rate of $19-22 per hour, depending on experience.
- Contract from now - through the spring, with ability to transition to long term position if interested
- Able to complete paid Onboarding and Orientation, prior to start date caring for local families
- Priority given to candidates with full-time availability (30+ hours per week)
- Candidates that are available part-time (full day availability) or weekends!
Who is right for the job?
Someone who loves kids, has a can-do attitude, who cares about positive results and who will ensure to leave any situation better than they found it. You’re creative and caring, organized, willing to learn, and of course, FUN!
- 2 years childcare experience (infant care experience highly preferred but not required)
- Vaccinated and following all CDC guidelines when applicable to create a positive, healthy, and safe environment
- Reliable personal vehicle or access to public transportation
- Able and willing to commute up to 30 miles from your home.
- Strong communication skills to successfully work with Parents, Managers and Kids
- At least 18 years old and eligible to work in the United States
- Willing/able to pass a background check with driving history in accordance with local law
- CPR certified (or willing and able to take online CPR course that we reimburse)
- The ability to perform your job safely. You will be playing with children, on the floor, outside etc!
What you’ll get:
- Professionally paid contract position, with a biweekly direct deposit
- Sitter Bag with supplies to set you up for fun and positive days with children
- Families that are fully vetted as safe, healthy, and following CDC guidelines
- Management team that handles all scheduling and payroll for you.
- Onboarding and training sessions (paid time) to set you up for success before your first day with a family, and ongoing support and check-ins
- Ability to transition to long-term position as a nanny or sitter
About Jovie of Concord, Newton, Wellesley, Metrowest, South Shore, and Rhode Island:
Jovie of Concord, Newton, Wellesley, Metrowest, South Shore, and Rhode Island offers a complete set of placement and on-call childcare services specifically tailored to the needs of busy families and working professionals. We recognize the need for a unique and specialized service that connects parents with safe and reliable nannies / role models.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: $19.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
We are hiring vaccinated caregivers to care for local families.
- What days per week are you available to work a full day caring for a family, with availability of 8am-6pm or 7am-7pm? A typical day with a family is 6-9 hours and will be scheduled for you. Part-time hours are available as well.
- Are you fully vaccinated for covid-19?
- Childcare: 2 years (Required)
- Infant care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Powered by JazzHR
Jovie of Concord, Newton, Wellesley, Metrowest, South Shore, and Rhode IslandHingham, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.