Part-Time or Full-Time Childcare Provider
- Posted: over a month ago
Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, WA, USA
Engaging | Creative | Fun | Flexible
Are you the type of person who would rather hang with the kids at a party than the adults? Jovie is looking for experienced caregivers to help provide care to our local families on the evenings and weekends. Care would possibly include making and providing meals, engaging in activities such as arts and crafts, board/card games, baking, outdoor play, bedtime routine, and staying with the children until the parents arrive home. Feel free to reach out with questions and we can chat!
- You like to engage with kids and have a playful personality
- You have relatable childcare experience (special needs experience a plus) and you’re able to provide childcare references (from paid or unpaid positions)
- You can disconnect from your phone to engage with a child
- You have a reliable vehicle
- You’re already CPR/First Aid Certified or willing to be + Covid-19 vaccinated
Compensation + Benefits:
- Hourly wage starts at $17.50
- Ready to work around your schedule
- Ability to start with just a few days per week if needed due to other commitments
- Paid training + professional development (including CPR/First Aid certification). If there's an area of interest that you'd like to pursue, we'd love to hear more and would be happy to help you build your skills, while you build your resume.
- Support + Coaching + Team Atmosphere + Engaged Leadership +Building Relationships with Diverse Families
- Work within 15-20 miles of your home
So, what’s next? Eager to get started? You could be working as early as next week! Follow these instructions to start earning and meeting our amazing families:
- Apply below.
- Almost immediately you will be invited to answer a brief survey and then schedule a virtual interview time convenient to you.
- In our interview, we’ll get to know more about you and your experience and begin to think about the position or the family you might best be a match for.
- You’re a fit? We’ll welcome you to the team with an offer.
- As we work to schedule your orientation and first days of work, we will be verifying your references, getting your background screens completed, and preparing your nanny bag of games, activities, and more for your first dates of work.
- We’ll continue to support you throughout your time with us from meet-ups, bonus opportunities, training, and more. We’ll be just a phone call or text away when you need us.
- Once on our team, you will be considered for additional work, new positions or promotions that fit your growing skillset.
Powered by JazzHR
Jovie of CA, WA, and MN
Personal CareView all jobs at Jovie of CA, WA, and MN