Full-time Summer Nanny Placement
- 26 days ago
Seattle, WA, USA
A bit about us: Hi, we’re so excited to work with you this summer! We are an active but also laidback family of 3: mom, dad, and our imaginative little girl who is 7 years old. As a family, we love getting outdoors camping, skiing, and swimming but we also love having downtime from movie nights to reading by the fire. Our daughter is very creative and loves imaginative play (she could gallop on her imaginary unicorn for hours!) A fun nanny who can indulge in the arts, singing, and dancing, and can work with her once in a while reading would make a great match. We look forward to meeting you!
A bit about you: You’re an energetic and creative nanny who loves creating strong bonds with the kids in your care, taking interest in their hobbies, and being an engaging friend who is willing to get on their level to have fun! You enjoy varied activities ranging from telling stories, creating fun imaginary adventures, playing outdoors, crafting, to having quiet moments playing board games indoors together with kids!
Job Duties: Your days will involve going on planning fun morning adventures, playing games, light kid food meal prep, tidying up after play and meal times, and keeping our daughter active and engaged. There will be a few weeks where she is enrolled in a 3-hour morning camp: during this time we’d love your assistance with light household help (such as vacuuming, light laundry, cleaning the windows, etc.) Additionally, if you could occasionally do some readings or light math work with our daughter so she retains her school knowledge over the long break that would be wonderful. There is also a 2-week period we’ll be on vacation in July, but Jovie will help you supplement hours so you can still work full time. This summer position is from Monday, June 19th to Friday, September 1st!
Location: Seattle, WA, 98146
Position Highlights: Have a Fun-Packed Summer While Building Your Experience and Resume. Agency support and help finding additional hours if desired. Pet-free home (for those with allergies).
Qualifications: 1 year of experience, safe and reliable vehicle, clean driving record, Covid-vaccinated, and glowing references from recent nanny positions.
Set yourself apart: Do you enjoy imaginative play, crafting, building forts, reading, or going on outdoor adventures? Our daughter is going to have so much fun with you this summer!
Schedule: M-F 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
· Almost immediately you will be invited to answer a brief survey and then schedule a virtual interview time convenient to you.
· In our interview we’ll get to know more about you and your experience and begin to think about the position or the family you might best be a match for.
· You’re a fit? We’ll welcome you to the team with an offer.
· As we work to schedule your orientation and first days of work, we will be verifying your references, getting your background screens completed and preparing your nanny bag of games, activities and more for your first dates of work.
· We’ll continue to support you throughout your time with us from meet ups, bonus opportunities, trainings and more. We’ll be just a phone call or text away when you need us.
· Once on our team, you will be considered for additional work, new positions or promotions that fit your growing skill set.
Pay: $20-24 an hour
**All applicants must first interview with a Jovie specialist. Qualifying applicants will meet the family prior to being hired.
*Please note that during this time of COVID-19, Jovie expect all employees to follow CDC guidelines and ensure best hygiene practices when working and in their personal time. This family is following these recommended guidelines cautiously and conservatively and expect the caregiver to do the same to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Powered by JazzHR
Jovie of CA, WA, and MN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?