Say Hello to Working on the Bright Side
We are Jovia Financial Credit Union (Formerly NEFCU). Our name evokes a way of joy, a feeling of optimism, trust and “banking on the bright side”. We are a new kind of credit union, one that combines service and value with the convenience that today’s technologies allow. Our friendliness and energetic spirit make it easy to do business with us. At Jovia, our dynamic, fast growing culture awaits- come see for yourself.
Now with more than 3 billion in assets, 200,000 members, and 450+ employees, we attract the best and the brightest talent-- who do the right thing, present a can-do spirit in a culture of fun, fulfillment, advancement and development. Find your joy here, every day.
We give you:
- Competitive compensation with paid training
- Open communication and an amazingly positive staff
- Managers who value input from their employees—we believe in you!
- A friendly, inviting work environment
- Work that feels like a second home with family events hosted by Jovia!
- Leaders who are involved, transparent and coach you
- Professional development and a perfect atmosphere for learning
- Fun social activities to nurture creativity and teamwork
- Business casual dress with annual corporate gear allowance!
- Great benefits – Med/Dent/401K/pension, and tuition reimbursement and more (Full Time employees)
- School Loan Repayment & Gym Reimbursement (Full Time employees). New in 2020!
- Lots of growth and advancement potential
- A CEO with brilliant vision and aspiration
Want to know why we’re so happy? Click here to learn and meet our CEO!
What you will be doing:
- Become proficient in all internet and mobile banking systems that are used within the credit union. Assist Manager with maintaining all systems through testing and implementation of updates and releases.
- Research questions/concerns with members mobile deposit transactions.
- Handle any member/staff issues in relation to all internet and mobile banking products and systems. These may include technical issues such as browser settings and compatibility, password issues, profile settings, etc.
- Handle daily review of closed checking accounts with a Bill Pay flag and take appropriate action documented in the department procedures.
- Review bill pay collections report daily and process bill pay charge backs as needed.
- Provide support and education to all front-line staff on all Digital Banking services including MX, Purchase Rewards, Quicken, Funds Transfer, POP Money, etc.
What we need from you:
Related Bachelor’s Degree or two years minimum experience in financial industry or Call Center environment.
Additionally, at least two year’s experience in internet/mobile banking capacity (support or development).
Strong problem management and communication skills. Ability to handle multiple priorities and/or projects with organization, attention to detail and follow-through.
Ability to work alone as well as among team members.
Ability to adapt to a changing work environment. Ability to work under stressful conditions, and to handle difficult members with tact, empathy and professionalism.
Knowledge of Windows, Word, Power Point and Excel.
Be part of a growing not-for-profit organization where People are Everything—You are important to us. Help our members meet their financial goals and achieve their dreams. Let’s talk!
At Jovia, we celebrate innovation, diversity, teamwork, excellence, and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to recruit, retain, and reward top talent. We would like to be your partner in success and happiness!