Say Hello to Working on the Bright Side
We are Jovia Financial Credit Union (Formerly NEFCU). Our name evokes a way of joy, a feeling of optimism, trust and “banking on the bright side”. We are a new kind of credit union, one that combines service and value with the convenience that today’s technologies allow. Our friendliness and energetic spirit make it easy to do business with us. At Jovia, our dynamic, fast growing culture awaits- come see for yourself.
Now with more than 3 billion in assets, 200,000 members, and 450+ employees, we attract the best and the brightest talent-- who do the right thing, present a can-do spirit in a culture of fun, fulfilment, advancement and development. Find your joy here, every day.
We give you:
- Open communication and an amazingly positive staff
- Managers who value input from their employees—we believe in you!
- A friendly, inviting work environment
- Work that feels like a second home with family events hosted by Jovia!
- Leaders who are involved, transparent and coach you
- Professional development and a perfect atmosphere for learning
- Fun social activities to nurture creativity and teamwork
- Great benefits – Med/Dent/401K/pension, and tuition reimbursement and more (Full Time employees)
- New in 2020! School Loan Repayment & Gym Reimbursement! (Full Time employees)
- Lots of growth and advancement potential
- A CEO with brilliant vision and aspiration
Want to know why we’re so happy? Click here to learn and meet our CEO!
What you will be doing:
- Ability to work in multiple queues (basic, advanced, advertise), while handling member and non-member telephone calls regarding multiple inquiry types which include but are not limited to: Credit union products and services, account/loan/line specific information and transactions (transfers, withdrawals, advances, payments, check orders, password & PIN resets, etc.), all while verifying member specific information to maintain the security of all account information
- Process and/or forward external payment requests from members
- Assist with member live chats
- Cross selling products and services
- Meet & exceed all productivity, sales and quality goals
What we need from you:
- College degree or minimum two years relevant experience in the financial industry or in a customer service Call Center environment.
- Previous sales experience is preferred in the financial services industry.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills along with a positive, upbeat and enthusiastic personality.
- Professional telephone demeanor, the skills to handle difficult members with tact, empathy and professionalism, coupled with the ability to function with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the internet. Must achieve Level 1 lending authority within four months (6 months for part-time) of hire.
Be part of a growing not-for-profit organization where People are Everything—You are important to us. Help our members meet their financial goals and achieve their dreams. Let’s talk!
At Jovia, we celebrate innovation, diversity, teamwork, excellence, and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to recruit, retain, and reward top talent. We would like to be your partner in success and happiness!
Jovia Financial Credit Union