Change Management Consultant
- Expired: June 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
JourneyTEAM is looking for an experienced and motivated Change Management Consultant. If you are ready for growth, love technology and have a passion for helping people and businesses, we would love to hear from you!
JourneyTEAM is a company with a culture of accountability, growth, and integrity. Founded in 1993, JourneyTEAM has grown from a small software development shop into an award-winning business technology consulting firm. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and serve the technology needs of large public and private organizations, including many of the worlds best-known brands.JourneyTEAM provides consulting and implementation services specifically for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Dynamics GP, Microsofts Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite, SharePoint,Okta,and more. Our purpose as a company is to help others effectively use technology to create a positive, lasting impact on the world.
A change management consultant will play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize user adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher utilization of, and proficiency, with the changes that impact users. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and desired results and outcomes.
The change management consultant will work through many different parties to succeed. The change management consultant will act as a coach for leaders to help fulfil the role as a sponsor along with coaching frontline managers and supervisors. The change management consultant will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into project plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead change management activities: Define and deploy change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project
- Support communication efforts: Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications
- Assess the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Support training efforts: Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Support, coach and engage leaders
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plans and estimates of work
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and execution
- Problem solving and root cause identification
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenge
- You embrace and live the JourneyTEAM Values below:
- We believe business is honorable and we do business honorably
- We are driven and think like business owners
- We respect work/life balance
- We clearly communicate through listening to understand and fearlessly sharing feedback
- We have a growth mindset
- We are accountable, owning our mistakes and keeping our commitments
Things that will be helpful, but arent required:
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation
- Experience working with Microsoft Technologies: Dynamics, SharePoint, Teams, Office 365 and more
- Experience in a change management consulting role
Here at JourneyTEAM, we care about our employees growth. Here is what success looks like your first year:
- Thorough understanding of the Customer Journey at JourneyTEAM
- Clearly identified the Role of Change Management within Projects
- Focus on Sales and Marketing Content Sale our services internally and externally
- Begin minor engagement on Collaboration & Content Management Projects
- Onboard JourneyTEAM and provide clarity on the benefits of Change Management
- Solid CM Strategy for SharePoint & MS Teams Projects
- Establish framework for other technologies and practices
- Proven track record of High Performance Change Management showing a profit and benefit to all projects
- Change Management integrated in how we work and present in all projects
- Sales and Marketing Clear on the benefits of Change Management
$70,000 - $130,000+ (based on experience)
JourneyTEAM offers a wide range of excellent benefits including healthcare and dental options, as well as a 401k with a ~4% employer match with funds that vest immediately. We enjoy unlimited time off and our employees average 3.5 to 4 weeks off a year. We also provide a monthly phone stipend of $25 as well as a gym membership monthly reimbursement of up to $200. We enjoy a culture of collaboration and creative responsibility to solve problems with autonomy.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment in Draper Utah. JourneyTEAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at JOURNEYTEAM