DCAT Certified Recovery Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Deerfield Behavioral Health is looking for a Part-time Certified Recovery Specialist who will facilitate peer to peer services which allows patients' with substance use disorders to establish and manage their recovery. This will be accomplished through establishing and maintaining healthy and non-exploitive relationships with patients at all times as well as exploring motivations for recovery, devising relapse prevention plans, and establishing, utilizing and networking with local resources for those in need.
Deerfield Behavioral Health, an affiliate of Journey Health System, provides positive changes in children's and adults' lives. Deerfield employs a full spectrum of clinical experts including Psychiatrists, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners (CRNPs), Physician Assistants, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors and support staff. We offer a unique blend of diagnostic, therapeutic, and contract behavioral health services, including: Outpatient mental health therapy for individuals, couples & families, Outpatient drug & alcohol abuse treatments, Psychiatric medication management & therapy, Psychiatric contracting services with psychiatric hospitals, outpatient clinics, specialized residences, health centers & skilled nursing facilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 24 months of uninterrupted abstinence
- Valid Driver's License
- Within 6 months of hire, successful completion of a PCB (Pennsylvania Certification Board) approved Certified Recovery Specialist training program and examination.
- Understanding of addiction, relapse, and recovery with an ability to display insight relative to the recovery process
- Demonstrate an understanding of and maintain a positive relationships with community resources to support those in recovery.
- Understanding and demonstrating understanding of time management, organization, and documentation skills.
- Ability to show initiative and work independently, while being open to accepting direction and feedback from supervisor.
- Sign an ethical code of conduct
At this time the vaccine is not required for employment with our agency. Our agency strongly encourages vaccination for your safety and the safety of those we provide services to.
Journey Health System
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Recovery Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!