The Manager of Medical Affairs Cervical Cancer Solutions will work closely with the Medical Affairs Lead and International Business team (IBT) to execute the medical plan along with key initiatives and strategies to support the global utilization of related COMPANY products. As the Manager for the disease specific area, she/he will contribute to the medical plan. As part of the plan, the Manager will be responsible for activities related to executing non-registrational clinical trials. This includes managing the investigator initiated study program. The Manager will ensure that targeted data sets are presented at key scientific meetings and international congresses and to peer-reviewed journals according to the publication plan. The Manager will also communicate these activities and develop medical messages along with the business team to support marketing plans. The Manager will be responsible for supporting planning of scientific advisory boards and scientific symposia according to the medical plan. Other responsibilities include supporting the global commercial success of COMPANY products.
Work with the Cervical Cancer Solutions Life Cycle Team to support commercialization of their products:
· Conduct literature reviews and write publication summaries to keep business stakeholders up to date on recent evidence.
· Work with communication lead to curate medical content and evidence to support business activities.
· Work with opinion leaders to schedule speaking engagements and provide feedback on areas of interest
Contribute to the International Business Team (IBT):
· Contribute to the overall annual and ongoing medical planning including input on situational analysis.
· Provides support of COMPANY scientific activities for product launches and post-marketing support through scientific material development.
· Work with regional and local Medical & Scientific Affairs representatives
· Support execution of global scientific advisory boards including content management
· Attendance at key scientific congresses to provide scientific support as well as congress feedback for the IBT
· Execution of scientific symposia and educational events at key internal meetings and international scientific congresses, including managing speakers
· Responsible for providing scientific and clinical support for regions and affiliates
· Review publications for scientific and medical content
· Ensure marketing and sales collateral is accurate and supported by medical literature
Responsible for managing non-registrational clinical trials:
· Responsible for the implementation of global study support strategies and initiatives and facilitates open channels of communications across divisions to align these scientific strategies
· Responsible for the execution, and reporting of non-registrational clinical trials
· Contributes to managing the Scientific Affairs budget
· Responsible for the COMPANY investigator initiated study program
· Establishes and supports the development of medical affairs processes which are aligned with the global medical activities across the division
· Develops a broad network of Therapeutic Area Experts, Societies and Collaborative Groups