Pharmacy is open 11-5 M-F. This is a PRN role only - will work on call as needed approximately 8-40 hours/month.
· Candidate must be licensed in OK
· Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· B.S. or PharmD from accredited School of Pharmacy.
· An active pharmacy license in good standing in the dispensing pharmacy location
· Job experience in Drug Distribution preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
• Ensure efficiency and completeness in prescription processing and dispensing.
• Oversight of all record keeping and licensing to guarantee accuracy and compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
• Review, update and adhere to pharmacy protocols and procedures to maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agency regulations.
• Provide pharmaceutical services deemed necessary, i.e. patient counselling, drug utilization review.
• Report prescription audit results and trending on monthly basis.
• Maintain and update all necessary reference materials.
• Communication of issues with appropriate CLIENT personnel including other Pharmacists from remote locations and Customer Service personnel.
• Create good working relationships with physicians and nurses from key clinics.
• Communicates with customers (hospital pharmacy, Renal clinics, etc.) to verify prescriptions, supplies, or support services required by patients. Evaluates dosages and schedules; consults with customer regarding therapy recommendations.
• Communication with Customer Service personnel to perform/verify order entry quantities from customer data system. Communications with other Pharmacists located at other remote locations.
• Ensures all required documentation is maintained, including exception reporting. Participates in continuous improvement process by providing input for procedural changes.
• Assures compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality assurance and JCAHO standards, local state and federal regulations, and good manufacturing practices (GMPs), if applicable.
• Other duties related to Pharmacy as assigned and as required by the Board of Pharmacy
Joulé Clinical StaffingJoule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.