- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our clients love us because we love what we do! Our priority to clients is to make their home environments safe, healthy, and beautiful.
Do you enjoy working on vehicles and equipment?
Are you interested in working with a growing company?
Shouldn't you feel valued for the hard work and determination?!
We are searching for the best candidate to be our new Fleet Coordinator! The Fleet Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring that all of our vehicles and equipment are properly maintained and repaired. The Fleet Coordinator will be able to use their knowledge and experience to diagnose and repair various vehicles and equipment. Our fleet is currently made up of cars, light and heavy duty trucks (gas and diesel), and specialized industry equipment. The Fleet Coordinator will have the ability to research and understand how to properly maintain all of the vehicles and equipment owned. The Fleet Coordinator will work with the Department Supervisor's to ensure that all of their department's assigned vehicles and equipment are on a preventative maintenance schedule to ensure safety and longevity of each piece.
Joshua Tree Experts is the Lehigh Valley's premier tree care, lawn care, and pest control service provider. We have been providing the highest quality of service to our clients for over 17 years. We are a hard working team who truly understands the value of enjoying where you work. Through this, we are able to help our clients enjoy where they live! Professional and personal development is extremely important to us, which is why we offer paid training for industry licensing and certifications. Our vision is to be the ROCKSTARS of the green industry!
If you are ready to ROCK. We are ready ROLL!
What will you do as the Fleet Coordinator:
- Develop preventative maintenance schedules and procedures
- Conduct maintenance and repairs
- Safely operate vehicles, equipment, and power tools
- Develop and execute an on-call schedule for emergency repairs
- Inspect equipment and tools daily for safe operation
- Maintain records related to repairs, costs, and preventative maintenance
What do you need to be the Fleet Coordinator:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of fleet management
- Excellent understanding of vehicle maintenance and repair
- Great ability to communicate effectively
- Great ability to remain organized and efficient
- Proficient with use of technology
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week
- Must be able to work on-call for emergency repairs
- Must have a valid drivers license with good standing
- Must be at least 21 years old
What can Joshua Tree provide for YOU?
- Full time, year round employment
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Retirement Planning - Company matching 401K
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days
- Paid training and education
- A supportive team who is excited to see you succeed!
If this awesome opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, then APPLY NOW! We are excited for the opportunity to chat with you and look forward to seeing if you are the best candidate for the position!
Get fresh Service Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.