Christian based Family Practice seeking a full time Medical Receptionist to join our practice. Candidate must be bilingual in Spanish and focused on patient care. The right candidate must also be a team player that is able to problem solve independently while maintaining our high patient care standards. Candidate must be able to multi-task in a face-paced atmosphere by having exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
If you are a bilingual, self-motivated, have great attention to detail and are eager to provide high quality patient care in a team environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Greeting patients and visitors in a respectful and inviting attitude
- Obtain and Record patient's information in computer/ Medical Software
- Scheduling patients, calling patients to remind them of appointments, answering and routing calls in a polite and effective manner
- Verify Medical Insurance,
- Collecting on overdue balances
- Filling paperwork/ Correspondence into charts
- Teamwork and good people skills
- Checking lobby and making sure it's clean and inviting for patients
- *Bilingual a major bonus!! All Spanish speaking applicants will be strongly considered
- Translating for Medical Staff
Medical Office Receptionist Skills
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Organization, Attention to Detail, Computer savvy Microsoft Word, Excel etc