- Expired: October 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a competitive Store Manager to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Management duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase the company's growth and revenue through sales maximization.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers' needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies' policies and procedures
- Work with teammates towards store goals, creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhance team performance
- Operate point of sale (POS) and take payment or obtain credit authorization
- Provide estimates for jewelry and watch repairs
- Perform business opening and closing procedures as outlined in Policy and Procedures Guide
- Perform basic housekeeping, such as vacuuming carpet, cleaning display surfaces, cleaning merchandise, and washing windows
- Complete case counts
- Maintain safety and security of location by following all Loss Prevention and Security policy and procedures
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift, including weekends, holidays and overtime
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- High school degree
- Preferably 5 years in sales experience
- Commitment to excellence, with a passion for jewelry with a desire to succeed.
- Compensation based on experience.
Joseph Jacob Jewelers
Get fresh Store Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.