Parts Inventory Clerk
- Posted: 17 days ago
Do you have parts inventory experience and are looking for a new opportunity? At Joseph Chevrolet, we're hiring a Parts Inventory Clerk to join our team.
If you are looking to join an expanding team with great benefits and a family environment Joseph Chevrolet is the place for you. We have a tremendous opportunity to join the fastest growing dealership in the greater Cincinnati area.Parts Inventory Clerk Benefits
- 401K plan after 1year
- Paid vacations after 1 year
- Paid holidays
- Health, Optical and Dental Insurance after 90 days
- Work for a company that promotes internally for all positions
- Personal desktop computer
Parts Inventory Clerk Responsibilities
- Distributes parts/supplies at counter and posts parts to work orders on computer
- Assists in shipping and receiving by unpacking/packing boxes; stocks parts on shelves
- Unloads trucks and signs for shipments; inspects for damage and returns if necessary
- Conducts physical count of parts/supplies for cycle inventory
- Advises Manager Parts of stock outs and low stock problems based on inventory system data or visual inspection
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Places daily parts orders.
- Stocks and posts incoming orders.
- Assists parts manager in processing weekly stock orders.
- Notifies appropriate parties when special order parts arrive.
- Serves as back-up for parts manager for inventory functions.
- Updates electronic parts files.
- Maintains up-to-date parts price list.
- Compiles stock control reports such as consumption rate and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Provides necessary information to the warranty department to allow prompt filing of parts warranties.
Parts Inventory Clerk Qualifications
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to read and follow written and spoken instructions
- General computer database knowledge
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Basic inventory, math, and communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid state driver’s license required
- Ability to obtain a forklift driving certification
Joseph Chevrolet is proud to be the largest and oldest GM dealership in area, having been part of the Cincinnati area since 1965, and we’re still family-owned! We enjoy state of the art training programs, a phenomenal culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're passionate about helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Joseph Chevrolet
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?