Sr Treasury Analyst/Sr Staff Account
Joseph B Fay Company Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
S&B USA Construction is a family of diversified heavy-civil and industrial construction companies recognized for safe and innovative infrastructure solutions. Our team of experienced professionals demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to safety, quality and service on all of our projects. We excel on projects with tight schedules and difficult working conditions. Our innovative solutions and customer focused approach provide our clients with unmatched value and quality.
Sr. Treasury Analyst / Sr Staff Accountant
Basic Position Summary – The key individual will act as the treasury services lead for the organization. The individual will be part of the accounting leadership group and will be responsible for establishing efficient policies and procedures related to cash management.
- Responsible for all day to day banking matters and relationships
- Responsible for monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain debt and lease liability schedules
- Work closely with AP and AR departments to develop efficient processes regarding inflows and outflows of cash
- Develop / refine daily, monthly and quarterly cash forecasting models
- Assists with annual capital expenditure budget preparation, tracks actual expenditures, reports on variances to the budget, and assists with related cash-flow projections.
- Supports field needs relating to existing credit card programs
- Determine available financing and leasing methods for acquiring construction equipment and present these options to senior management
- Contributes in execution of SAX assessments and establishment of SOX compliance over cash disbursements
- Calculate and record intercompany transactions for monthly closing process
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Support other members of the staff with additional assignments / reports as directed
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution
- 3-5 years of treasury related experience
- Proficient in excel and other Microsoft office products; advanced analytical capabilities required
- Highly motivated team player willing to learn all aspects of the accounting department
- Prior construction experience a plus but not required
- Prior experience with Viewpoint accounting software a plus but not required
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Health Insurance
- Generous 401k Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Work Safely: Safety is Fay's Culture
Value People: Take Care of Employees and They Will Take Care of Clients
Act with Integrity: Honesty Builds Trust
Provide Solutions: Better Solutions Yield Greater Satisfaction
Must be able to pass a drug and hybrid work schedule is available.
S&B USA Construction and all of its affiliate companies are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against on the basis of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, gender, genetics, creed, veterans’ status or sexual orientation.
Joseph B Fay CompanyWhy Work Here?
Exciting work, great work environment!!
Fay, S&B USA Construction, is a family of diversified heavy-civil and industrial construction companies recognized for safe and innovative infrastructure solutions. Our team of experienced professionals demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to safety, quality and service on all of our projects. We excel on projects with tight schedules and difficult working conditions. Our innovative solutions and customer focused approach provide our clients with unmatched value and quality.
Finance and Insurance