Software Architect ( DevOps / Azure / .Net / Microsoft)
We are looking for creative individuals who have experience developing cutting-edge, scalable technology solutions. The selected candidate will become a member of the team which develops the platform for banking & payment services.
The individual will participate in design and architecture sessions and develop code which is in alignment with system architecture and integration design standards. Candidate will work as part of an Agile squad and interact with other squad members as well as external stakeholders including business and technology partners (local as well as global) across Wealth Management, infrastructure team, architecture team to deliver the objectives.
* Design and Develop common business services/ components that are the core foundation blocks across all systems.
* Develop the service model as per of API management best practices and SOAP/ REST design paradigms.
* Work as an Agile squad member and interact with other squad members as well as external stakeholders including business and technology partners (local as well as global) across Wealth Management, infrastructure team, architecture team to deliver the objectives
* Take complete ownership of the banking components from analysis to development to unit testing as well as production support
* Build IBM DB Server stored procedures to optimally access data available in multiple data stores.
* Build forward looking interfaces that will support continuous integration across multiple applications.
* 5 - 7 years of hands-on experience in .NET, Angular and related Web technologies.
* 2-3+ years of experience designing and supporting Azure environments, including IaaS and PaaS
* Past experience in cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience in designing and transferring applications to the cloud.
*Proven experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) as well as DevOps principles to achieve SDLC goals of Global Banking Technology
* Hands on experience using the Azure/AWS administration portal
* Knowledge of at least one other cloud hosting solution (e.g. Azure, Google, AWS, Helion Cloud).
* Have experience on development of container applications
* Good knowledge of IBM DB. Should be comfortable writing stored procedures and user defined functions.
* Strong business knowledge of wealth management industry.
* Component / business object modeling, services modeling.
* Experience in building high concurrency, low latency 247 availability applications.
* Strong programming skills with emphasis on writing efficient algorithms to handle large data sets and processing.
* Understanding of HTTP, IIS and how the browser works.
* Ability to coordinate with various teams to deliver projects successfully.
* Knowledge of UML design.
* Knowledge of source control (preferably Git) and continuous Integration tools.
* Have working Knowledge of DevOps and best practices.
* Understanding of Major DevOps Tools and implementation for Source Control, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Deployment Automation, Containers & Orchestration
* Experience in working in Agile framework
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred from an accredited college/university
* Financial markets, payment solutions or Wealth Management previous experience
Jose MercilineArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.