Director of Call Center Operations
Jorie Healthcare Partners Oak Brook, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Call Center Director to supervise daily operations of our Patient Contact Center. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
An excellent call center manager must be an organized, reliable, and results-driven professional. They must have previous experience in managing a medical call center that takes patient payments. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Develop objections for the call center's day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer servicer metrics etc..)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (Accuracy, call-waiting time, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Proven experience of 5 years + as a call center manager or similar position
- Experience in patient contact centers is a must
- Knowledge of performance evaluate and customer service metrics specific to a patient contact center
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Payment posting knowledge is a must
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
- High school diploma or equivalent; higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (Cost effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Having experience with Talkdesk
- Having experience with EPIC EMR experience is a plus
- Certified Call Center Manager (CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
Jorie Healthcare Partners
Jorie is different. We do not view our services as a commodity. Instead, we focus on understanding our client's goals and structure a custom set of deliverables around them. Be it improved patient outcomes, physician satisfaction or better margins, we will tailor a solution to meet both your short and long-term objectives. We provide, revenue cycle management, practice management, business process outsourcing and utilization/implementation of our proprietary AI bot technology to our clients.
1000 Jorie BlvdOak Brook, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Jorie Healthcare Partners