- $22 to $27 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Since 1915 Jordano’s Foodservice has grown to become the premier distributor of food, beverages, and culinary equipment in the tri-counties, while Pacific Beverage Company has been proudly distributing the finest beer and non-alcoholic portfolio on the Central Coast since 1946. Our extensive history in the foodservice and beverage industry has taught us the value of building long-lasting relationships with our customers, suppliers, employees, and our community. We strive to conduct our business through our core values of pride, respect, and integrity, and work diligently to uphold these standards in all our business practices.
Under the direction of the Night Warehouse Manager, a Night Warehouse team member assures a productive warehouse operation by pulling/staging customer orders and other general warehouse duties in accordance with Jordano's Food Service Division Guidelines. This is a full-time position with consistent overtime and isn’t advisable as a second job.
- Full-time position / 40 hours per week; with consistent overtime; including Sundays
- Shifts begin at 4pm, end times range between 6 – 9am on average
- Current Employee Hourly Pay Rate Schedule: $22.25 to $26.75 per hour (Starting pay is dependent on qualifications; target start rate is $22.25 per hours
What Will You be Doing?
- Obtains product labels/pick sheets and verifies product and size before placing on pallet
- Performs qualify control on products picked
- Stretch wraps finished pallets
- Ensures that warehouse equipment is sufficiently recharged in preparation for next shift
- Performs other duties as assigned, delegated or required
What Experience, Skills, and Attributes Will You Need to Be Successful?
- 1 – 3 months related experience and/or training
- Ability to count highs and ties on a pallet using basic math
- Demonstrated experience operating a standing forklift and/or electric pallet jack
- Employee must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds
What Do We Offer?
Jordano’s offers superior benefits. Our 401(k)-retirement plan includes a generous company match and with our high employee retention, we often see our people through to retirement and help them prepare for the golden years.
We design our comprehensive benefits package and wellness programs to help our team take care of themselves and their families. Coverage includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and long-term disability coverage, and flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement.
Growth & Development
We pride ourselves on offering incredible growth opportunities for our employees. We offer continued education and tuition reimbursement along with a collaborative work environment. We strive to create opportunities for our employees can develop new skills and to advance within our company.
We understand the value of our time both inside and outside of work. That’s why we offer flexible time off to our staff with paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and more.
Start Your Career With Us!
At Jordano's, we strive to put the right products in the right place so that our customers and our suppliers can grow their business. Be part of a fast-growing company that provides a safe and positive working environment with open communication and opportunities for growth and financial gain.
Jordano's Applicant Privacy Notice
At Jordano’s we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. This policy covers the information you share with us and/or which may be acquired by Jordano’s during the application or recruitment process including what information we collect during our application and recruitment process and why we collect it; how we use that information; and how to access and update that information.
Check Jordano’s Applicant Privacy Notice here.
Powered by JazzHR
Jordano's Inc.Santa Barbara, CA
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.