Medical Assistant Certified
Jordan Landing Clinic LLC West Jordan, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a professional Full-time Medical Assistant. The Medical Assistant is responsible for providing clinical and administrative support to the physicians in the office to ensure the health and safety of our patients. Candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Manage rooming and patient flow including pre-visit preparation, assisting with the patient visit, and post-visit duties.
- Administer injections
- Reports test results as directed by the physician
- Perform patient tests with accuracy and document results in EMR
- Handle patient correspondences
- Check patient information for accuracy and update latest information
- Conduct Urine culture
- Setup procedure trays when necessary
- Providing answers to patient/physicians and pharmacy calls
- Keep examine rooms neat, clean and stocked. Maintain an inventory of supplies for ordering.
- Follow proper infection control protocols
- Assist with front office activities and varied scheduling tasks
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Keep work area neat and in order at all times
- Maintain communication with Practice Manager
- Additional duties as needed
This position will be for Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday rotations.
Jordan Landing Clinic LLCWhy Work Here?
We value our employees and pay competitively commensurate with experience.
Jordan Landing Clinic is a family practice always putting their patients concerns first.
3895 West 7800 SouthWest Jordan, UT