Certified Medication Technician (CMT)
Joplin Health & Rehabilitation Joplin, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Joplin Health & Rehab Center is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, serving the Joplin, MO and surrounding area communities. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our residents with a genuine care and concern for our staff. We offer a diverse array of innovative services including post-acute rehabilitation and Alzheimer’s/dementia special care services.
We are seeking candidates to join our team for Certified Med Techs: 2pm-10pm Shift
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Drug Administration Functions: Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician and as allowed by certification and facility policy.
- Must be, as a minimum, a Certified Medication Technician
- Must possess a valid and current certificate in Medication Administration for State
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Must be a minimum of twenty (20) years of age
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude toward the elderly and disabled
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions and Physical and Sensory Requirements for All Job Functions as outlined below.
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume to:
"Our Family Caring For Yours"