Jones Street Residential Norton, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jones Street Investment Partners, LLC (JSIP) is a real estate investment sponsor focused on multifamily assets in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Since its founding in October 2014, JSIP has acquired properties in six states, totaling over 3,700 units and $700M in asset value. Jones Street Residential, Inc. (JSR) is an affiliate of JSIP and was formed in 2017 to provide efficient and integrated property management for the JSIP portfolio.
The Community Manager is responsible for overseeing all day to day activities of the apartment community. This position is accountable for achieving the financial, operational and business objectives of the property. The Community Manager is expected to provide unparalleled customer service, creating a strong sense of community for all residents. This individual is also responsible for supervising on-site staff, ensuring all operations are functioning properly and in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity, utilize marketing strategies to secure prospective residents and enhance closing techniques
- Demonstrate ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in owners best interest in accordance with company requirements
- Maintain accurate records of all community transactions and submit on timely basis, including rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, invoices, etc.
- Manage resident concerns and requests on a timely basis to enhance resident satisfaction with management
- Develop and/or implement resident retention programs, including resident functions, special promotions and monthly newsletters
- Maintain community appearance and confirm all service requests are recorded, communicated appropriately to maintenance and completed in a timely manner
- Strengthen success of staff through ongoing training, instruction and leadership, providing daily/weekly staff schedules and assignments
- Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with state and company guidelines
- Provide appropriate response and handling of all community emergencies with staff and residents (criminal activity on community, employee/resident injuries, fires, floods, freezes, etc.) and distribute all company or community-issued notices
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Three to five years of experience in residential property management
- Experience with market-rate communities
- Strong computer skills, especially in the Microsoft Office Suite and Yardi Voyager software
- Working knowledge of applicable Landlord Tenant Laws, Fair Housing Regulations, and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines and occupancy standards
- Seek to maximize income and minimize expenses
- Deliver accurate and timely property reports
- Manage the leasing and renewal process by guiding the team through effective sales and customer service retention strategies
- Train and develop employees to ensure team meets their full potential
- Achieve 95% occupancy and 95% portfolio rent collections
- Perform unit inspections as needed while maintaining property value and curb appeal
- Perform other duties as required
- 2-3 Years property management experience (Lease-up experience preffered)
- Very organized and detailed with the ability to see the big picture
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully
- Ability to work effectively with external vendors and customers; consistently exhibits a professional demeanor in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships
- Complies with all Jones Street Residential policies and procedures