Service Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Be a part of something visible! Jones Sign Company is a leading national sign manufacturer that was established in 1910. Founded in Green Bay, WI, Jones Sign has continued to grow throughout the years expanding its footprint throughout the US and beyond. We are a full service sign company specializing in custom signage and architectural elements. Whether it's new construction or an update to existing buildings, Jones Sign manages our customer's projects from design to installation and service.
Job Summary: A Service Project Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and follow-through of work orders to ensure our customers are provided the service they require, on time and within the stated budget. You will work on gathering the facts of the maintenance work requests, and then coordinating, negotiating and hiring subcontractors throughout the country to complete the work order. Attention to detail, follow-up skills, professional phone etiquette, confidence, and determination are ideal skills to be successful.
Duties and Expectations:
- Works within a team environment to bring a project or scope of work to fruition
- Manages day-to-day aspects of service requests from our national accounts
- Coordinates trades to get a sign project designed, approved, estimated, planned, built, shipped, and installed
- Manages project within budgeted guidelines
- Reviews site and shop drawings to ensure the work matches specifications of the work order
- Maintains database records for projects
- Manages and provides regular reports to our customers
- Follows through with invoicing
- 2 yrs experience in project management, logistics, construction, or similar field preferred
- 2 yrs experience in customer service or administrative positions
- Experience with Google Docs or Smartsheets a plus
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn/understand technical information
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required
We take care of our employees:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Generous 401(k) match
- Leading edge equipment and software
- Pay for performance
Jones Sign Company is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workplace that promotes a culture of trust, respect and communication along with a management team that listens.
Jones Sign Company
AddressDe Pere, WI
ConstructionView all jobs at Jones Sign Company