Jones Pharmacy Fayetteville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Closed Sunday and all major holidays,
Jones PharmacyWhy Work Here?
High volume, family owned pharmacy that provides personal service.
Open Monday through Friday: 9:00AM to 7:00PM, Saturday 9:00AM to 2:00PM, Closed Sunday and all major holidays,
575 Glynn Street NorthFayetteville, GA