The successful candidate will serve as JLL AV Technician working at client facilities located around the National Capital Region of Northern Virginia and Southern MD. The JLL AV Group serves all Leidos Corporate and individual Leidos business units across the Enterprise.
Given the wide array of AV technology and responsibilities, the successful candidate will have a diverse set of responsibilities:
- Must possess exceptional communications and customer service skills.
- Set and maintain proactive executive/high profile meeting support levels
- Provide team support for "Special" and Executive level events
- Interfacing and supporting Conference Coordinators, End Users and External clients with AV technology.
- Installing, troubleshooting, fixing and replacing a wide array of AV related equipment.
- Management of AV tickets entering regional queue
Specific duties include:
- Installation of Projection systems and Flat Panel displays.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Low voltage wiring, Equipment racks, Switching and Matrix systems, Audio DSP's, speakers and Control systems.
- Perform routine and proactive testing and maintenance of conference room equipment, digital signage, and CATV/DSS distribution technology.
- Videoconferencing room setup, operation and support.
- Provide technical support to Conference Coordinators and end users.
- Equipment lifecycle replacement planning and management.
- Provide project management and support to outside AV vendors.
- Provide remote support to AV Design Engineer and VNOC.
- Provide back up operations to conference coordinator(s).
- Produce wiring schematics to AV Installation manager and VNOC for small systems installations.
- Provide technical support and setup assistance for special events.
- 1-3 years installing, troubleshooting, and Operations of AV equipment (Analog and Digital Matrix Switching, Audio DSP's, Wired/Wireless Microphones, AMX/Crestron/Extron Control Systems), Conference Room Technology (VTC), Digital Signage and CATV/DSS systems.
- Microsoft Teams, WebEx, unified communications experience preferred.
- Experience with integrated AV system designs, installation, operation, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Experience reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints, and CAD drawings. Must be familiar with wiring and building codes and best practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Corporate Customers, Vendors and Business unit representatives.
- Basic Knowledge of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP and ISDN.
- Intermediate working knowledge of PC Hardware and Software
- Ability to coordinate and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Physical dexterity is required with the ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- Ability to travel 25%
- CTS Certification(s)
- PMP Certification
- Biamp Certification
- Extron Certification
- AMX Certification
- Tandberg/Cisco/Polycom Certification
- Active Security Clearance a plus
Required Education (including Major):
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh AV Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.