Nurse in Assisted Living RN/LPN
Jones-Harrison Residence Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Is seeking a full-time Nurse. In addition to solid clinical expertise, qualified candidates must possess a current MN Nursing license, excellent communication skills and a demonstrated customer service focus to ensure effective interactions with patients and family members.
To ensure continuity of care, all of our regularly scheduled staff work a consistent schedule, including some weekend coverage.
- Current, unencumbered RN/LPN license in the State of Minnesota
- At least 2 years experience.
- Current CPR certification
- Previous nursing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations as they relate to long term care
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position with or without accommodation
- Adaptability and flexibility in dealing with changing situations
- Commitment to excellent customer service
Jones-Harrison does not discriminate in hiring or employment on any basis protected by law. Please tell us if you require any special arrangements during the interview process. All employment is at will.
Jones-Harrison is not permitted to hire individuals who may be disqualified from working with vulnerable adults because of their past criminal history. Upon conditional job offer of employment, all applicants will be subject to a background study.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid training and in-services, discounted meals, on-site wellness center and scholarship opportunities. Jones-Harrison is an equal employment opportunity organization and affirmative action employer. Minority, Disability, Veteran, LGBTQ.
Powered by JazzHR