- $18 to $28 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Jones Contractors is a pipeline contractor seeking a qualified safety professional. The company is a multi-regional midstream service company with locations across the continental United States.
Duties of the position will include, but not be limited to:
- Employee / Supervisor / Employee Training: Facilitate, document, and ensure all employees on site receive the company’s required safety training and all site-specific training as well. Conduct safety meetings and training programs for employees.
- Field and Job Site Inspections & Observations: Perform job hazard analysis to identify hazards within the workplace. Stop any operations if the health, safety, or environmental risks are unacceptable. Coach and guide employees and management regarding safety compliance issues and safe product applications.
- Regulatory Compliance: Assist with the administration of Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations such as OSHA, DOT, MSHA, EPA, and NFPA.
- Customer Interface: Participate in safety initiatives, meetings and program as required by the customer. May provide customer safety training as approved by the Safety Director. Work with job site safety personnel to identify and resolve safety issues.
- Incident / Accident Investigation & Reporting: Investigate incidents involving company property, employees, or temporary employees. Prepare documentation to ensure an adequate investigation and preservation of evidence is completed.
- Medical Interface: Coordinate transportation of injured or ill employees to medical facilities.
- Administrative: Carry out tech/rep duties in accordance with safety company policies and collective bargaining agreements.
- Compile management reports and assist with OSHA recordkeeping requirements. Administer the emergency response procedures for job site location.
- At least 2 years of experience in employee health and safety; strong preference for experience in construction or oil industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- High attention to detail
- OSHA 30 certification
- CSHO or CSST certification strongly preferred
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus, but not required
- This position will be a traveling position, so successful candidate must be flexible and willing to travel up to 90% of time. The majority of the work is anticipated to be in North Dakota and surrounding states; however, relocation to another region may also be required.
- Typical work week consists of 10-hour shifts, Monday – Saturday.
Base salary range for this position is commensurate with qualifications listed above with full benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated team player who consistently seeks personal challenges and professional rewards. Daily per diem is paid for all days worked to cover expenses of working away from home.
If you are seeking a fast-paced working environment with potential for professional growth, then please click below to apply online.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Jones Contractors, Inc.Watford City, ND
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.