JCI, a leader in commercial design, is currently interviewing individuals to fill both entry and mid-level positions for an Interior Designer position. The candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Four-year degree in the interior design or interior architecture profession from an accredited university.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and ability to create design concepts and continue the development through all design phases.
- Extremely strong inter-personal skills and ability to work with others in a team and professional environment.
- Ability to multi-task with flexibility to change gears quickly.
- Self-sufficient while maintaining the task at hand in a professional and organized manner.
- Possess and apply knowledge of basic ADA/TAS state codes and local building codes and regulations.
About the Career Position:
- This is a challenging and fast paced Interior Design position specializing in interior architectural planning and finish out.
- Team oriented atmosphere provides a creative environment and strives to be completely dedicated to client service while innovating to the ever-changing office environment.
- Benefit Package- Includes but not limited to: Health insurance, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, NCIDQ Scholarships, PTO, and 401k matching.
- Team Environment- Includes but not limited to: Team building games, Philanthropic events, dog friendly, flex schedule, food onsite, company happy hours and outings.