Jones & Frank is currently looking for skilled individuals to join our Company as Service Technicians. Candidates should have a wide variety of skills and will be able to work through difficult problems.
- This person installs, maintains & repairs:
- fuel dispensers,
- submersible fuel pumps,
- service station site controllers,
- credit card readers,
- cash register consoles,
- pumping PCW,
- tank & line monitoring equipment
- and various other types of equipment found in service station and convenience gas stations.
- Primary focus is on service station electronics, computers, and the fuel dispensing systems.
- Work includes equal portions of electronic, plumbing and mechanical work.
- Work rotation will include after-hours on-call duty in assisting service techs and running pump truck.
- A significant portion of the work is done outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Candidates should be expected to provide quality customer service that exceeds customer expectation by ensuring that all assigned duties are completed in a cost effective manner.
- Work in a safe manner at all times for your benefit as well as the benefit of Jones & Frank and its customers.
- Understand and comply with applicable fire safety, OSHA, and EPA rules and regulations.
- Do required perquisite work necessary to obtain and maintain certification from original equipment manufacturers.
- Work with service project crew on service projects assist lead technician(s) with the start-up and commissioning of equipment.
- Maintain a positive attitude and strive to improve daily on newly acquired skills.
- Responsible for displaying personnel conduct which reflects positively on branch’s service department and Jones & Frank as a whole, as well as our customers, internal staff, and other technicians.
- Ensure that you are always in proper dress uniform and present a professional image to customers and the public.
- Promote Jones & Frank mission statement, strategic intent, and company policies.
- Promote sense of teamwork and cooperation between branch departments.
- Ensure Jones and Frank is an exemplary corporate citizen.
- Set the standard for quality and customer satisfaction in the marketplace.
Required Qualifications: (please include education, certifications, work experience, key technical skills, and other qualifications)
- Need to be mechanically inclined
- Must Have a valid Driver License
- Familiarity with computer operations and an aptitude for learning computer skills.
- Candidate must be self-directed and able to work independently when opportunities arise.
- Technicians must have good inter-personal skills and an ability to satisfy customer needs.
- High standards for appearance and professionalism. Must be a team player.