Heavy Maintenance Lead Technician Job in Morgantown, WV!
Job Description: This position will provide daily direction and coordination for a specific group of Heavy Maintenance Technicians. Responsible for reviewing that HM technicians are being tasked efficiently and following up to ensure assignments have been completed to a high level of customer satisfaction and quality. Directly oversees and provides key communication for unresolved or high priority assignments. This position will conduct Heavy Maintenance operations throughout their region. Their skills and certifications will allow them to install, maintain, and repair any equipment that Jones & Frank markets.
Contributes to reviews on HM Technician performance to Service Manager and General Manager of Heavy Maintenance and makes recommendations on hiring, firing, and performance reviews. Works closely with Service Manager to review generated reports. Works closely with Service Manager, Sales, and provides a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent communication to Customers and Teammates
- Provide and ensure a high quality of workmanship is achieved, to meet customer expectations
- Perform as onsite working leader and point of contact for high priority and sensitive issues
- Complete Heavy Maintenance assignments to meet customer response time objectives
- Complete and submit paperwork as they are completed from the job site
- Complete onsite safety evaluations to ensure assignments are being completed safely
- Review jobs with Service Manager / Project Manager and/or Sales
- Review reports to ensure a high-level team performance is attained
- Issue input to Team and Supervisor on ideas of how to obtain a higher level of performance
- Maintain and ensure all company equipment is in a good working standing
- Ensure teams required certifications for Heavy Maintenance Level are up to date
- Will have obtained and maintain certifications required for HM level on equipment, products, and safety practices
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- 5 years of direct Heavy Maintenance experience in the Petroleum Industry
- Able to successfully lead and mentor 4-6 Heavy Maintenance Techs
- Must be a Team player with high standards for appearance and professionalism
- Able to operate up to a 90-pound jack hammer throughout the workday
- Computer skills in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Work will include after-hours
- Able to work in all weather conditions – significant portion of the work is done outdoors
- Willing to travel, up to 2 weeks at a time
- Able to safely operate industry specific tools and equipment
- Obtain / Maintain or possess / maintain certifications
- Must be able to pass a background check (no felonies), drug screen, and MVR
*The duties listed above are not meant to be all-inclusive. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities at any time.