We are looking for a Staff Accountant (CPA or CPA candidate is preferred) to deliver quality tax and accounting services. You will assist our team in serving as a business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagements and achieving qualitative outcomes.
- Coordinate with firm staff to build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Coordinate with firm staff to maintain current books and records of client accounts to complete month-end and year-end close processes
- Prepare write-up workpapers for Tax, Compilation and Review engagements
- Prepare Compiled and Reviewed financial statements with footnote disclosures
- Assist with innovative income tax planning and projections
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Prepare Corporate, Trust and Individual income tax returns
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Previous experience with responsibilities highlighted above
- Knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles / Accounting Standards Codification
- Experience working with QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and solve problems
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Candidates that are a CPA will be preferred.
In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees a flexible work environment with paid time off, health insurance and an employer sponsored 401(k) Plan. Interested candidates should forward a resume with salary requirements and be prepared to provide professional references upon request.