Full-Time and Part-Time Available
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants who wish to join this successful-growing practice. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, reliable and be able to multi-task. As a member of the Surgical and Clinical Team, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the multidisciplinary activities required to provide a safe environment for patients undergoing any procedure at the Aesthetic Surgery Centre.
- Work alongside with surgeon on clinical days to evaluate new and post-operative patients
- Conduct extensive pre- and post-surgery education of patients and families
- Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
- Respond to inquiries and concerns from patients and their caregivers
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Upload patient before and after photos and tag as appropriate
- Monitor and discharge all patients in Recovery on surgery days
- Circulate in the OR as needed per scheduling needs
- Must have current licensure as an RN in the state of Florida
- Possess current BLS and ACLS certification
- Minimum 1 year hospital experience; ER, PACU, ICU experience a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have intermediate computer skills; experience with Nextech a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.
Those with minimal or no experience but with a willingness to learn and be trained are invited to apply.