Joint and Muscle Research Institute is a private research company within the uptown Charlotte area.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator or experienced RN for a busy and growing clinical research site. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 recent years of experience as a clinical research coordinator or 5 years nursing experience.
Positive candidate must possess the following:
· Commitment to excellence and quality patient care
· High organizational ability with strong attention to detail
· Excellent time management
· Excellent phlebotomy (required) and IV skills (optional)
· Critical thinker and problem solver
· Ability to work without supervision
· Ability to work with all personalities
· Intermediate computer skills and prior electronic data capture use (preferred)
· Certified Clinical Research Coordinator or Certified Clinical Research Professional (preferred)
· Coordinate Clinical Studies adhering to the principles of Good Clinical Practice
· Collect initial medical background from patients and other appropriate sources
· Work as a cohesive team member coordinating assigned studies and backing up other studies on location
· Educate and provide information to patients, families, and community groups regarding clinical drug trials
· Assist and support Recruitment Team with pre-screen activities and other activities related to subject recruitment
· Attend Study related training and site initiation meetings
· Complete study visits from beginning to end which may include phlebotomy, collection of ECG, infusion vital collections, administration of injections etc.
· Inventory, handle, and maintain accountability for all study supplies and investigational products
· Facilitate study monitoring visits and prompt resolution of all study related queries
· Maintain professional and appropriate interactions with sponsors and all other study related personnel, subjects, families, and JMMCRI staff members.
· Other duties as assigned