The Joint Chiropractic is looking for a cheerful and energetic person who enjoys health and wellness to join our rapidly expanding Reno/Sparks team! We are currently hiring for a maternity leave coverage position. This position would be Full-Time, Tuesday-Thursday 9:45AM to 7PM for approximately 3 months. After 3 months, we would transition this into a Part-Time position until more hours become available between our 3 locations.
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain valuable work experience, knowledge about Chiropractic care and become a part of a fast growing company making a positive impact on our patient's lives!
Wellness Coordinator Job Summary
Foster a clinic environment that provides exceptional customer service and delivers best in class patient experiences, ensuring patient-centered care is top priority.
Role and Responsibilities
• Exemplify the Joint Ventures Culture by staying true to the Core Values, communicating the Vision and executing the Mission every day
• Create a warm and welcoming clinic environment focused on patient-centered care
• Communicate the brand's mission through patient orientation and clinic tours
• Educate patients on the benefits of chiropractic, our care options and services
• Manage clinic's patient flow in an organized manner to ensure maximum efficiency
• Sell Wellness Plans and Packages best suited for patients based off of doctor's prescribed treatment plan
• Assist patients with the completion of required forms
• Drive to achieve clinic and company goals through execution of best practices and brand standards
• Perform daily clinic operations including phone system management, transaction completion through POS software, patient account management, cleaning duties, inventory assessment, etc.
• Support and follow company's policies and procedures
• Participate in marketing opportunities to support positive clinic health and growth
• Contribute to a positive, healthy workplace culture that thrives on team dynamics
• Complete and accommodate additional tasks as required by the needs of the company
• Determination to provide the highest levels of customer service
• Enthusiastic about helping others and participating in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to prioritize and multitask
• Polished, professional image representative of the brand
• Believes in a Wellness lifestyle and preventative care
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and social media platforms
• Willingness to learn and grow
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates degree or higher preferred
• 1-2 years Retail sales experience and/or marketing experience; office management a plus
• Confidence in presenting and selling memberships and visit packages
• Able to use office equipment--computer, scanner, fax and phone system
• Flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Ability to sit and stand with reasonable accommodation
To apply for this position, please reply to the ad with your resume as an attachment in a PDF or Word Processing format. A pasted copy in the body of an email will not be accepted.
*The Joint is a franchise and employment is offered by the individual franchisee and operator, not The Joint Corp.*