Chiropractor - Relocation Available
Joint Ventures LLC Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Talented Chiropractor needed to provide quality care to our patients. Should feel confident about performing exam, treatment recommendations, and manually adjust patients.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Exemplify the Joint Ventures Culture by staying true to the Core Values, communicating the Vision and executing the Mission every day
· Provide quality patient centered care attempting to achieve a wellness paradigm shift for all patients
· Properly document all patient care in Atlas with notes to state requirements
· Under directive of Clinic Director:
o Complete patient call follow ups in a timely manner
o Develop and deliver a quality New Patient Experience every time
o Build and maintain relationships with existing patients
· Complete and accommodate additional tasks as required by the needs of the company
· Doctor of Chiropractic with strong wellness philosophy
· Highly professional with excellent communication skills
· Willingness to learn and develop within The Joint Chiropractic model
· Steady and stable approach to patient care
Requirements & Physical Demands
· Active Chiropractic license from State of employment
· Flexible work schedule to include evenings and weekends
· Ability to provide 40-70 Office Visits daily
· Above average to excellent adjusting skills
· Basic computer literacy
culture that will propel our clinics to the forefront of the industry as a whole. We will excel in all aspects of our responsibilities to our patients, to our coworkers, to our greater community and to the chiropractic profession.
Joint Ventures LLC
Welcome to a company that does epic things with amazing people. We are a good company with a bright future of growth and development. We are motivated in the absolute need to commit to each other for greatness where the outcome is improving our patient’s quality of life. At Joint Ventures we serve as a franchisee within The Joint franchise model but we will establish our own best in class culture that will propel our clinics to the forefront of the industry as a whole. We will excel in all aspects of our responsibilities to our patients, to our coworkers, to our greater community and to the chiropractic profession.
111 Curtner AveSaint Paul, MN
HealthcareView all jobs at Joint Ventures LLC