Chiropractor - Relocation Available
Joint Ventures LLC Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Part time, Full time and even Clinical Leadership positions available in three great markets right now, Henderson, NV; Salt Lake City, UT and Sacramento, CA. Generous relocation packages available to cover move and licensure in new state.*
The Joint Chiropractic is a thriving part of the Chiropractic community that may just be the perfect fit for you to take the next step in your career. We have highly competitive base salaries, nearly unlimited upside potential in personal compensation through bonuses, profit sharing, group benefit coverage, a 401K match, plus the following:
• New Patient acquisition worries will be a thing of the past. No extensive outside marketing required; No spine screening sessions, no free seminars, no pushing add-ons. We do the marketing and get patients in the door for you.
• No administrative/HR paperwork. We hire the staff and provide all of the computers and equipment required.
• No insurance or personal injury hassles and a nearly paperless system with an efficient and easy SOAP note program.
At the end of the day you turn off the lights and go home!
Our mission is simple yet powerful and we want you to be a part of it: Improve the quality of life for our patients through routine affordable Chiropractic care.
You must possess a positive and team driven attitude, have a strong sense of accountability and come to the table with a clear mind, open heart and willing hands. You take care of our patients, we'll take care of the rest!
Effectively provide quality patient centered care while developing leadership, communication and teamwork skills
Role and Responsibilities:
· Exemplify the Joint Ventures Culture by staying true to the Core Values, communicating the Vision and executing the Mission every day
· Provide quality patient centered care attempting to achieve a wellness paradigm shift for all patients
· Properly document all patient care in Atlas
· Complete patient call follow ups in a timely manner
· Develop and deliver a quality New Patient Experience every time
· Build and maintain relationships with existing patients
· Complete and accommodate additional tasks as required by the needs of the company
· Doctor of Chiropractic with a strong wellness philosophy
· Highly professional with excellent communication skills
· Willingness to learn and develop within The Joint Chiropractic model
· Steady and stable approach to patient care
· Active Chiropractic license from State of employment
· Flexible work schedule to include evenings and weekends if needed
· Ability to provide 40-70 Office Visits daily
· Above average to excellent adjusting skills
· Basic computer literacy
culture that will propel our clinics to the forefront of the industry as a whole. We will excel in all aspects of our responsibilities to our patients, to our coworkers, to our greater community and to the chiropractic profession.
Joint Ventures LLC
Welcome to a company that does epic things with amazing people. We are a good company with a bright future of growth and development. We are motivated in the absolute need to commit to each other for greatness where the outcome is improving our patient’s quality of life. At Joint Ventures we serve as a franchisee within the Joint franchise model but we will establish our own best in class culture that will propel our clinics to the forefront of the industry as a whole. We will excel in all aspects of our responsibilities to our patients, to our coworkers, to our greater community and to the chiropractic profession.
1311 W. Sunset Road HendersonPhiladelphia, PA