- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JRAD is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Scheduler for the Aberdeen, MD area.
- Perform Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC) Administrator functions. Act as liaison between the Quality Manager and Air Monitoring Team.
- Maintain all documents, data, forms and internally developed computer software impacting data quality or the quality system as controlled Quality documents.
- Track status of incoming data, generate MFRs, perform standards verifications, and review policies and procedures to identify potential improvements.
- Conduct planning and review of task and travel schedules to ensure resources are being properly assigned to address all requirements.
- Perform inventory control functions. Track location of all inventory items, monitor inventory levels, analyze usage data and determine inventory re-order points, and ensure all inventory documentation is accurate and complete.
- Maintain and execute proper procurement procedures and ensure all orders are placed in accordance with approved procurement policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Education:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- High School Diploma
The ability to obtain/maintain a Secret DoD security clearance
When you work for JRAD you will never be just a number. We put people before profits!
JRAD is committed to the health and well-being of its employees. We offer more paid time off than the average company upon hire, and the following benefits are available to all full-time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts for unreimbursed Medical & Dependent Day Care
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
JRAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the supervisor.
As a Federal contractor, JRAD is in compliance with the requirements of the Federal COVID-19 mandate in accordance with President Biden’s Executive Order 14042.
Joint Research and Development Inc
HealthcareView all jobs at Joint Research and Development Inc