Program Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JRAD is seeking a Program Systems Analyst in Arlington, Virginia.
- Conduct portfolio-level reviews of designated capability areas to help advise leadership on how to optimize capability investments across the defense enterprise and minimize risk in meeting the Department’s capability needs.
- Collect and analyze data from current (as-is) capability portfolio and gathers inputs from government employees with specialized knowledge of systems and programs of record.
- Use a combination of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, to advise leads on potential portfolio management solutions to maximize capability and develops reports and PowerPoint presentations to facilitate senior leader decision making.
- Designs and prepares technical reports, studies and related documents.
- Plan and prepare decision support briefings.
- Support all aspects of research and development related to policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Researches new technologies that align with the capability portfolio to identify alternate courses of action to improve portfolio performance.
Required Skills and Education:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field and five (5) years of task related experience
- Tradeoff: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in operations research, engineering, mathematics or related field plus ten (10) years of task related experience.
- Possess extensive knowledge of the Joint Force as demonstrated by at least 50% of task related experience supporting the DoD in the following areas: Operational experience includes planning and executing combined and joint operations at the theater or component level and knowledge of combat arms, all source intelligence analysis, logistics, civil military operations, and site’s area of responsibility or functional area and task related experience.
- Extensive experience in the Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and DoDI 5000 is desired to support acquisition activities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possesses excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Active TS/SCl security clearance required
When you work for JRAD you will never be just a number. We put people before profits!
JRAD is committed to the health and well-being of its employees. We offer more paid time off than the average company upon hire and the following benefits are available to all full-time employees:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts for unreimbursed medical & dependent day care
• Disability Insurance
• 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
JRAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
As a Federal contractor, JRAD is in compliance with the requirements of the Federal COVID-19 mandate in accordance with President Biden’s Executive Order 14042.
PLEASE NOTE if you apply: To ensure you continue to receive important updates on your application and status, please add JRAD to your approved email list and/or check your spam and junk mail often for updates.
Joint Research and Development Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Joint Research and Development Inc