Administrative Management Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JRAD is seeking candidates for an immediate fill position supporting the Director of Air Force Civil Engineers, AF/A4C. This position is a telework position with occasional onsite requirements in the Pentagon.
- Assist the front office staff, maintain Directorate leadership’s schedules, collect, consolidate and track executive correspondence; manage conference room schedules and execute front office support administrative tasks
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, developing and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials
- Updates include weekly meetings with the Division Chiefs and weekly Directorate Staff meetings where current tasks, deadlines, task details/requirements, and assignments are briefed
- Provide administrative support to Directorate by providing task/suspense management, coordination and quality assurance and control of task responses and task packages, validating completeness/accuracy of task response, assigning tasks IAW Government direction to internal and external stakeholders, and answering of stakeholder inquiries regarding task development, the system of record relative to the task management database(s).
- Administrative support also includes driving coordination and collaboration between Action Officers and across Divisions.
Required Skills and Education:
- Willing to Learn
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Experience with Task Management Tool (TMT) is a plus.
- Must possess a Secret Clearance.
When you work for JRAD you will never be just a number. We put people before profits!
JRAD is committed to the health and well-being of its employees. We offer more paid time off than the average company upon hire and the following benefits are available to all full-time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts for unreimbursed medical & dependent day care
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
JRAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you apply, to ensure you continue to receive important updates on your application and status, please add JRAD to your approved email list and/or check your spam and junk mail often for updates.
Joint Research and Development Inc
Get fresh Air Force Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.