VoIP/DVTC Administrator - TS/SCI Clearance - ECS2284
Joint Enterprise Technologies Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Today's global security environment is a constant of change. Threats can arise from any point on the globe and our military services must be prepared and capable of responding at a moments notice. A core force multiplier is the role played by government contracted services. As a service-disabled veteran-owned small business, Joint Enterprise Technologies is uniquely positioned to understand the needs of Department of Defense organizations and match those needs with current technology to ensure US forces maintain technological, strategic, and tactical information superiority. We are always seeking talented and motivated individuals to join us in helping to keeping our nation safe and secure
About the Opportunity:
Joint Enterprise Technologies is currently seeking a talented VoIP/DVTC Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide maintenance and advanced support for our customers global Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) Enterprise. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing all voice over IP networks and some Video Teleconferencing within the enterprise; supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center). Responsibilities include resolution and customer support for all managed networks. The successful candidate must familiar with the use of Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Tandberg Management Suite (TMS), and various other voice/video/data tools as required.
AN ACTIVE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
Willingness to submit to and pass a Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- The NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
- Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
- Mid Shift: 10:30pm – 6am
- Technical knowledge of VoIP / IP telephony systems, software, hardware, and Telecommunications standards, Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, and Unified Presence
- Understanding of call routing to include calling search spaces and partitions, route patterns, trunks and gateways
- Experience with digital and analog voice gateways, and Cisco Unified Border Elements (CUBEs)
- Experience with VTC equipment such as Cisco Telepresence Management Suite, Tandberg and Cisco CODECs, Gatekeepers, Gateways and MCUs.
- Possess an understanding of TCP/IP, H323, E164 and SIP protocols.
- Ability to troubleshoot common VoIP & VTC issues to include identifying and correcting issues with endpoints, trunks, dial plans, and profiles
- Understanding of the Tandberg Management System -Licensing of devices and servers (VoIP and DVTC)
- Ability to troubleshoot common VTC issues to include the identification of failed endpoints, bandwidth saturation, or mis-configured conferences
- Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures
- Assist in the development of the training, local guides, Rules of Engagement (ROE) policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as they pertain to the unified communications environment.
- Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues according to standard operating procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with networked hardware and software tools listed above
- Participate in engineering projects or upgrades as tasked by customer management
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
- Provides training and technical guidance to lower tier technicians
Skills and Abilities:
- Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance.
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams.
- Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
- Directs multiple teams through to project completion.
- Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
- Maintain DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
- Maintain applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required and IT environment specified within the task order.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service orientation
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
Education and Experience:
- HS/GED + 9 years experience
- Associates Degree + 7 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years experience
- Master’s Degree + 3 years experience
- PhD + 0 years experience
- CCNA Security or Security+ CE required
- CCNA/CCNA Voice (desired)
- Network + (desired)
- ITIL Foundations (desired)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Joint Enterprise Technologies, LLC is a drug-free workplace and participates in E-Verify.
Joint Enterprise Technologies, LLC is an equal access/equal opportunity employer, committed to excellence in service through diversity employment.
Joint Enterprise Technologies, LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you feel you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Joint Enterprise Technologies, LLC, please call 813-436-9946 or e-mail us and let us know the nature of your request, along with your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request will be considered.
Powered by JazzHR