Automation Engineer - TS/SCI Clearance - ECS2315
- Expired: September 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Today's global security environment is a constant of change. Threats can arise from any point on the globe and our military services must be prepared and capable of responding at a moments notice. A core force multiplier is the role played by government contracted services. As a service-disabled veteran-owned small business, Joint Enterprise Technologies is uniquely positioned to understand the needs of Department of Defense organizations and match those needs with current technology to ensure US forces maintain technological, strategic, and tactical information superiority.
About the Opportunity:
Joint Enterprise Technologies is currently seeking a talented Automation Engineer to be responsible for creating designs and defining system architecture for new and existing computer systems.
The successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 IAW DoD policy prior to start date.
- An active Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required.
- Willingness to submit to and pass a counter intelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Washington, DC
- Coordinates system development to include design, modeling, security, integration and formal testing.
- Manages and documents system configurations.
- Oversees the transition into production process.
- Creates and maintains programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Responsible for collaborating with business units to understand how automation can improve workflow opportunities for automation within software processes; gathering requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions; designing and executing quality assurance tests using scripts that automatically test functionality; integrating systems via direct connections and/or rest application plug-ins; setting technical thresholds, and developing, deploying and maintain scripts so they accomplish their intended function.
- Demonstrated experience in automating technical processes to achieve a positive business impact through systems integration and custom scripting in one of the following programming languages (C#, SQL, Java, Python, and/or R).
- Experience with robotics, statistics, artificial intelligence, or machine learning desired
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service orientation
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- HS/GED + 9 years experience
- Associates Degree + 7 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree + 5 years experience
- Master's Degree + 3 year experience
- PhD + 0 years experience
- Security+ CE
- ISA Certified Automation Professional (CAP)
- CTAL-TAE (Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Automation Engineer).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Joint Enterprise Technologies, LLC is a drug-free workplace and participates in E-Verify.
Joint Enterprise Technologies, LLC is an equal access/equal opportunity employer, committed to excellence in service through diversity employment.
Joint Enterprise Technologies, LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you feel you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Joint Enterprise Technologies, LLC, please call 813-436-9946 or e-mail us and let us know the nature of your request, along with your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request will be considered.Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address* Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter* Are you willing to relocate?* No answerYesNo Desired salary* Earliest start date?* What is your minimum salary requirement?* EDUCATION (Please note the information provided herein will be verified at the time a contingent offer of employment is extended):
Name of High School:* High School City and State* Date of High School Graduation: Do you have an Associate's degree in a related technical discipline?* -- No answer --YesNo Undergraduate College/University Name: Undergraduate College/University City and State: Undergraduate Degree Earned/Major: Undergraduate Date of College/University Graduation: Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline?* -- No answer --YesNo Undergraduate College/University Name: Undergraduate College/University City and State: Undergraduate Degree Earned/Major Undergraduate Date of College/University Graduation: WORK HISTORY/EXPERIENCE: Include a minimum of the last 10 years of employment, or 3 Employers (NOTE: the information provided herein will be verified at the time a contingent offer of employment is extended):
Have you ever been involuntarily terminated for a position for any reason?* -- No answer --YesNo If you answered "Yes" to the above question on involuntary termination, please provide the Employer(s) name and an explanation regarding the circumstances (this is not an automatic disqualification for employment): Name, address and phone number of most recent/current employer (Employer 1):* Supervisor Name (Employer 1):* Job Title (Employer 1):* Description of duties/responsibilities (Employer 1):* Start Date (Employer 1):* End Date (Employer 1):* Starting salary (Employer 1):* Ending Salary (Employer 1):* Reason for leaving (Employer 1):* Name, address and phone number of next most recent employer (Employer 2):* Supervisor Name (Employer 2):* Job Title (Employer 2):* Description of duties/responsibilities (Employer 2):* Start Date (Employer 2):* End Date (Employer 2):* Starting Salary (Employer 2):* Ending Salary (Employer 2):* Reason for leaving (Employer 2):* Name, address and phone number of next most recent employer (Employer 3):* Supervisor Name (Employer 3):* Job Title (Employer 3):* Description of duties/responsibilities (Employer 3):* Start Date (Employer 3):* End Date (Employer 3):* Starting Salary (Employer 3):* Ending Salary (Employer 3):* Reason for leaving (Employer 3):* How many years of directly related technical experience do you have?* -- No answer --Entry Level: 0 - 1 yearEarly Career: 2 - 4 yearsMid-Level: 5 - 9 yearsSenior Level: 10 - 15 yearsMaster: 16+ years Do you have a Security+ CE or CCNA Security certification?* -- No answer --YesNo Do you have an IASAE II certification [CASP CE, CISSP (or Associate) ISC2, or CSSLP ISC2]?* -- No answer --YesNo Please list the certifications you possess:* CompTIA A+ CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+ CompTIA ASP (CASP) CCNA CCNP CCIE CISSP ITIL Foundations Linux Microsoft PMP Six Sigma None Please list below the specific certifications identified in the categories above, along with any other certifications or licenses you possess. Do you have an active TS/SCI clearance, or TS/SCI clearance w/current CI Polygraph?* -- No answer --YesNo Please list the type of security clearance you possess:* -- No answer --NoneSecretTSTS / SCITS / SCI w/CI PolyOther Date your clearance expires (if any): Are you willing to relocate?* -- No answer --YesNo Are you willing to work overseas for a specified period of time, if required?* -- No answer --YesNo Please upload your license(s)/certification(s): Please upload additional licenses/certification(s): APPLICANT'S CERTIFICATION AND AGREEMENT
I hereby certify that the facts set forth in the above employment application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and authorize JOINT ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC (hereinafter "JET") to verify their accuracy and to obtain reference information on my work performance. I hereby release JET from any/all liability of whatever kind and nature which, at any time, could result from obtaining and having an employment decision based on such information.
I understand that, if employed, falsified statements of any kind or omissions of facts called for on this application shall be considered sufficient basis for dismissal.
I hereby authorize JET to utilize a third-party to investigate my background and qualifications for purposes of evaluating whether I am qualified for the position for which I am applying. I understand that this may include a national, state, and/or local background check; education verification; and/or drug screen, depending upon the specific position I have applied for.
I understand that should an employment offer be extended to me and accepted that I will fully adhere to the policies, rules and regulations of employment of the Employer. However, I further understand that neither the policies, rules, regulations of of employment or anything said during the interview process shall be deemed to constitute the terms of an implied employment contract. I understand that any employment offered is for an indefinite duration and at will and that either I or the Employer may terminate my employment at any time with or without notice or cause.
By typing my name in the box below, I hereby understand and agree to the above statement:* The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
- A "disabled veteran" is one of the following:
- a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
- a person who was discharged or released from active duty because
Joint Enterprise Technologies
Get fresh Global Security Threat Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.