Joint Construction Staffing, LLC Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Joint Construction, is currently seeking skilled concrete wall setters for multi-family/commercial projects throughout the Madison area. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of construction with concrete wall setting experience.
Responsibilities for concrete wall setters:
- Setting concrete footings, walls, and slab forms.
- Placing/tying rebar
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to include but not limited to circular saws, demolition saws, jigsaws, grinders, jackhammers, concrete saws, etc.
- Removing concrete forms and sealing joints.
- Frequent walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching, and climbing.
Requirements for concrete wall setters:
- Basic hand tools; tool belt, hammer, tape measure, chalk box, pliers, etc
- Drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift 80 lbs repetitively
- Great attitude and work ethic
Employment type: Full time
Pay rate: $18-$30/hr based on experience
Joint Construction Staffing, LLC
Joint Construction is a family owned construction services company, based out of Cottage Grove. We provide an employee centric atmosphere with focus on safety and employee satisfaction. We partner with many construction companies in the greater Madison area to ensure full-time year round work, competitive wages, and a great work environment.
213 West Cottage Grove RoadMadison, WI