West Metro Executives, one of the the area's most established and fastest growing companies, is searching for passion-driven candidates that are looking to fully realize a career in sales and marketing, who are able to see quick personal growth as a member of our local team, and can then be transitioned into a role within our national organization.
Who is West Metro Executives?
West Metro Executives is a promotional marketing firm that specializes in providing quality customer service while simultaneously managing Fortune 500 Companies brands through marketing and sales campaigns locally. West Metro Executives was founded with a single mission: to revolutionize the home-performance industry! What makes West Metro Executives unique is having retail partnerships to allow our team members to utilize face to face interaction without doing the traditional door to door or business to business.
West Metro Executives Culture
We take pride in developing our company and striving to grow both professionally and personally. We understand that in order to grow, all individuals at West Metro Executives must continue to learn therefore networking and professional development opportunities are a top priority. We strive to provide a fun, family environment to foster positive learning experiences while also giving back to the local communities.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Implement learned marketing, sales, and promotional strategies
- Provide cost-effective and helpful solutions and new services to a target market
- Close Sales
- Track and analyze sales as a result of launched campaign and promotions
- Attend meetings and team training sessions
- Customer retention and follow up
- Work closely with the management team to solve problems and develop campaign and sales techniques
- Personal and professional development
- Be growth and goal oriented
- Must be willing to start entry level and be motivated by a merit-based advancement opportunity
- Embraces new challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Reliable & Self -Accountable
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Previous Retail, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing or Service Industry experience is a huge plus
We never overlook character and plan on only considering candidates who can positively contribute and thrive in our environment and culture.
What we will bring to the table:
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning & nominated organization
- Merit-based opportunity for growth and advancement
- Family oriented, fun company culture
- Travel Opportunity (always optional)
- Opportunity for consistent bonuses and weekly pay
- Full hands-on training for both entry-level and leadership roles
- High Flexibility, High Accountability management style - We don’t like to micro-manage
Simply click on the 'Apply' button to send your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!