We are based in Maumee, Ohio and looking for self-motivated, entry-level individuals for Account Manager Trainee roles. We train team members in entry-level sales, marketing, leadership, entrepreneurship, and management. Our team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Account Manager Trainees are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers.
We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and challenge. We are looking for individuals with a background in customer service and sales.
Account Manager Trainee Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend services
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Account Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in marketing, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online.