- Posted: over a month ago
Johnstone Supply, North Americas leading wholesale distributor of HVACR equipment, parts, and supplies has a great opportunity for an ERP Manager to join our team. Over the last seven decades Johnstone has grown into the industry leader with over 450 distributor branches and 6 distribution centers throughout North America resulting in over $3 billion in annual sales. We work with some of the largest companies in the world, including Daikin/Goodman, Honeywell, Emerson, Johnson Controls, Google and Fujitsu, to provide contractors with world class products, technical expertise and quality service.
As a member of the IT Team, and reporting to the Director of Business Applications, the ERP Manager is the principal “owner / driver” of the Eclipse system that includes planning, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of the system.
- Serves as the primary internal business consultant in the system utilization, major projects, and focuses on business application development to ensure continuous process improvement in all areas. Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Eclipse system in support of company initiatives.
- Ensures all the operating procedures established within each “user functionality” conforms with the system specifications as written so that the company will realize the efficiencies and productivity that is expected through the Eclipse utilization. Assures end user training is conducted and provides user support on Eclipse software applications.
- Participates in end user system training, development and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) in association with process champions, and the monitoring of ongoing business needs. Works with process champions and managers to ensure that all system documentation and SOPs are completed and updated as business needs dictate.
- Formulates and defines short- and long-range goals and objectives for on-going utilization of Eclipse including software release upgrades and enhancements based on thorough knowledge and understanding of the HVAC/R wholesale distribution environment and the business needs of the organization.
- Maintains on-going working relationship with the Eclipse end users, process champions, branch champions, the senior leadership team, Information Systems Specialists regarding system and SOP documentation maintenance, training of users, hardware needs (server and other hardware components).
- Regularly interacts with Market and Branch personnel, outside sales, counter sales and customer support personnel, warehouse personnel, and Branch Support personnel. Additionally, this role will partner with the Corporate Office IT and Functional Business Areas.
- Performs analysis of procedures and utilization of the Eclipse system should result in recommendations for future enhancements or broadening of the use of the system.
- Provides input and leadership to the Johnstone Eclipse Advisory User Group (JEAG) and sets direction on priorities and improvements to Johnstone related modifications to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Maintains a working relationship with the Epicor Eclipse Software Developers regarding system upgrades / maintenance, confers and manages consulting for implementation training and consultation, and other Eclipse end-user distribution companies for advice and counsel on system implementation.
- Monitors, controls, analyzes, evaluates, and recommends further adaptation or modifications of the Eclipse system that will assist the company to achieve the efficiencies and productivity increases anticipated. This position is the modification gatekeeper.
- This position has a 25% travel component in the local market area.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; at least 3 years of direct experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specialized training in Eclipse software applications that includes order entry (sales), purchasing, order fulfillment (picking & shipping), receiving, customer returns (warrantee), purchasing, branch transfers, inventory control, and general ledger (controlling).
- At least 3 years of experience with Eclipse and have a thorough understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in a wholesale distribution company.
- Project management skills: establish objectives, timelines, and deadlines; action planning to meet deadlines; evaluating current and future positions.
- Problem-solving skills: listening to, interpreting, and meeting the needs of others; diagnosing and rectifying problems.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems. Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions; probes all different sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is effective at analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the face value answers.
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player with the ability to motivate behavior and cooperation.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English in both verbal and written formats.
Johnstone Supply is strongly interested in hiring a great candidate that exhibits work behaviors & values that are conducive to building and maintaining a strong and effective company culture. These behaviors include:
- Customer Focused: Taking the perspective of who we serve into everything we do, anticipating their needs, and responding quickly.
- Own It: Focus on the goal and show initiative, with a sense of urgency and pride in doing things right the first time.
- One Team: We win together, with everyone playing their role and leveraging the strengths of the team.
- Innovate: Embracing and creating positive change to continuously improve and developing competitive, valuable solutions.
- Engage: Seek out and share information to make sure everyone is fully informed and aware of what they need to know to succeed.
Johnstone offers a competitive wage and benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401(k) with company match, and PTO after 90 days. Our commitment to continuous improvement & investment in our people is only matched by our commitment to superior customer experience. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply now.
Visit our website https://www.johnstonesupply.com/our-history for more information about our growing company.
Johnstone Supply LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Johnstone Supply LLC