Company Name: - JTSi (Johnson Technology Systems, Inc.)
Job Title: Demand Planning Analyst (SAP APO)
Location: Chantilly, VA
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions with client. Clearly document the business requirements and perform fit-gap analysis.
- Document functional specifications based on business requirements and conduct gap analysis.
- Develop and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Design, configure, test and deploy SAP APO, Demand Planning solutions following defined quality processes and standards.
- Support Technical teams in development of RICEFW objects for the specific business requirements not directly implemented with SAP standard applications.
- Identify, document and perform functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to discuss and explain complex solutions.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
- Demonstrate proven knowledge and understanding of SAP Planning based solutions in one or more modules. Contribute as a functional team member in consulting, designing and implementing these solutions.
- Experience providing production support to the client business.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in SAP consulting position with knowledge and experience ranging from business requirements to functional solutions.
- Proven ability to configure SAP solutions and experience with planning and participating in SAP blueprinting and design discussions.
- At least 2 full life cycle implementation experience of SAP Advanced Planning Optimization (APO) Demand Planning (DP), Supply Network Planning (SNP) process.
- Ability to obtain NACI Clearance
Desired Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Experience with ASAP and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with HPE ALM and SAP Solution Manager.
- Relevant SAP certifications preferred.
- Public sector experience preferred.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, color, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site http://jtsusa.com/careers or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at http://jtsusa.com/careers