5010 Old Raleigh Rd., Cary, NC 27511
Customer Service / BDC Internet Associate
Excellent Income & Benefits!
Flexible Work Schedule
Johnson Subaru of Cary is seeking to hire Customer Service / BDC Internet Associates join our Business Development team. Respond to requests for product information and schedule appointments for customer's to meet with our dealership's sales team. We are looking for positive, friendly individuals that are motivated to succeed to fill open positions immediately!
Enjoy a flexible work schedule, including the ability to work on Saturday and Sunday!
Build and advance a rewarding career with a growing company where your contributions matter. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
We offer these Excellent Benefits:
- Excellent Income!
- Excellent Training!
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service
- Career advancement Opportunities
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Customer Service / BDC Internet Associate:
- Monitor incoming email traffic and internet inquiries
- Contact and communicate with guests to identify their automotive needs
- Quote pricing, rates and automobile availability to guests within department guidelines
- Direct guests to product information resources
- Schedule appointments for guests to meet with our dealership's sales team
- Manage and track Internet leads
- Produce guest prospecting file upon receipt of a lead
- Maintain and update notes and information in the customer database
- Keep abreast of new features and available accessories and their benefits to guests
- Maintain high customer satisfaction scores, gross averages and monthly unit counts
- Develop career skills through regular training and instructions
- Research available vehicles and relevant products
- Learn, understand and abide by Federal, State and Local laws
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications - Customer Service / BDC Internet Associate:
- Customer Service / Business Development Center experience is preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good work ethic and customer service skills
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass pre-employment background check
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Johnson Subaru of Cary