5010 Old Raleigh Rd., Cary, NC 27511
Automotive Sales Consultant
$70K ‘Plus’ Income!
Automotive Sales is a lucrative, fun and exciting career in a fast-paced environment! Control your paycheck! The work you put in equals the financial reward you receive. Johnson Subaru of Cary is hiring Sales Consultants NOW to exceed customer’s expectations from test drive to delivery. You will succeed with excellent training and support from our management team.
Build a rewarding future as part of a growing company where your contributions matter! We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
- $70K ‘Plus’ Potential Income!
- Excellent Training!
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Career advancement Opportunities
- Learn about our products
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle in inventory that meets their needs. Great listening skills are key!
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Provide a completely satisfied buying experience to every customer
- Follow up with customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
- Provide excellent customer service!
- Sales experience is a Plus. We welcome applicants from industries such as Travel, Hospitality, Restaurants, Cell Phone Sales, Insurance, Real Estate, etc.
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and well-groomed, professional appearance
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Upload resume and complete assessment for immediate consideration.
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.