CDL Driver/Winch Operator
- $26 to $29 Hourly
We are seeking a Class A CDL driver for oilfield services to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck for a local oilfield-related company hauling items such as mud vacs and frac tanks. Winch truck experience preferred. Driver should have a flexible schedule and be open to the possibility of working some weekends and overtime.
- Stable Work History.
- Acceptable MVR and Accident History
- Current and Certified DOT Med Card
- Valid Driver's License.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving (Oilfield experience preferred)
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Prescription drug insurance
- Vision insurance
Johnson Specialty ToolsCarlsbad, NM
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.